Thread Rating:
  • 3 Votes - 5 Average
Palvacopten Traveling Corp: Asmalurakhirin.
2017-02-13, 02:34 AM
RE: Palvacopten Traveling Corp: Ishtikuzansta
Looks great. The first one looks familiar. By any chance it is influenced by anything?

[Image: fvn8BOX.gif] [Image: RFSgkaw.gif]
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
2017-02-13, 08:49 AM
Ya mean Slihazan A? Actually it does. And some of them could be original made of.

1. At front hull between her armaments, originally I took from Neuron shape, Twin Guard drone, because I like that moon shape style when the 1st time I engaged with them.

2. The hull from behind, I took from my childhood game, some of ya might be remember the game arcade shooting, like Metal Slug... its call... "In The Hunt" or Kaitei Daisensou.

[Image: inthunt.png]

[Image: LFKkJlX.png?1]
[Image: 8AIFkbk.jpg]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
2017-02-13, 07:09 PM
Looks incredible! Very well armed for it's size and also amazing looks.

My BP thread!
How to win neter. Step 1: Get that godly battleship to spawn inside a mountain. Step 2: Steal it.
I reply to people way too much.
2017-02-15, 12:29 AM (This post was last modified: 2017-02-15 12:29 AM by Monklizard.)
(2017-02-13 07:09 PM)GiantSnake Wrote:  Looks incredible! Very well armed for it's size and also amazing looks.

Its all the balance... except the materials cost... not balance.. heh heh...Big Grin

2017-02-15, 04:22 AM
jeez, they all look like stuff i know but i can't put my finger on it, this is going to piss me off
2017-02-15, 11:17 AM
(2017-02-15 04:22 AM)Unleashedfury25 Wrote:  1. I can't put my finger on it
2. This is going to piss me off

1. Cant put ya finger on it? Im not sure ya mean for. But dont worry. Most of my design ya can fight into it.Big Grin

2. Cheers! Trust yaself! And ya can do it!Smile

2017-02-16, 01:06 PM
There's a problem for my airship, or even thruster craft. For steam engine, I found out steam engine might be useless a bit. Reason. When ya using my airship in "My Team" side, there's no problemo with fly to the sky. The main problem is. Once ya set my airship in "Enemy Team" side, they wont fly... feels like "not enough power" I look into the General Information to see power engines, Steam and Fuel, since I mixed em. At first, The Fuel Engine the 1st can power up the airship, after Steam Engine full power, Fuel engine automatically shutting down. So, more to says... steam engine take over. I suspect, this might be somethings wrong with the current patch. Second, I feel like there's no resources materials in the Resource Container if ya using Enemy Team side. So I decided to using back Fuel Engines to fly her... again. Tongue

Correct me if im wrong with these issues...I would like to know. Before I release more of airships and thrustercrafts in the future.

2017-02-18, 10:16 AM (This post was last modified: 2017-02-18 10:21 AM by Monklizard.)
2 days past... no one answers that problems er?Undecided

Looks like I when to the Fuel Engines back for now until I found any solutions of Steam Engines for Thrustercrafts or Airships. And... Ishtikuzansta were replaced with Fuel Engine Version.Smile

And now... a couple of raiders from Palvakiv Raiders, has arrived. So... Palvaton 01 will be the 1st to presented.

[Image: cuRSfi8.jpg]

[Image: 2daXyO9.jpg]

Palvaton 01 Record

I (Palvaton) built several variants of my personal favourites helicopter type, but, I might thinking, I might against the helicopter mass concept, by placing heli blades at behind, that's it against helicopter concept which is commonly set at center, or twin heli blades at left and right. I saw it everything during the defensive operations at Central Region Kinnaza, where the enemy we know is Alexandria Empire. I was there at that time, using Palvaton 01 type. While Aldenese Hans lead on the ground divisions, Monklizard with naval based divisions, Wilma and I lead on the sky. After the battles, most of the Alexandrian forces were fled back their belongs, most of them were injured, not to the mention their casualties than us. And... the most value in our experiences, not just me. To all of natives, they shouted and cried, they didn't expected they won against human invaders. Several days later, we managed to salvaged remaining Alexandrian vehicles, the Khirihinza and my crews managed to scraped and extracted all the elements inside, lead my crews and Khirihinza's ppl obtained human knowledges, and they started to make their own. Even my Palvaton 01 were going to the major modifications. So far... they are seven Palvaton types were invented. And... Palvakiv Raider was formed.

Palvaton 01 are raider type chopper designed to harass enemy in close range, arm with 2x Firecracker launchers to hurl the native originally fire work display, they modified to turn em into the weapons. Plus with AA missile type, chase enemies flyer, with prediction target system applied.

Development started once my crews when into the RnD after obtain from the spoils. A total 29 were built for Palvaton 01, And more at different type of Palvaton 02,03,04,05,06 and 07.

Armaments

[Image: I38GmXp.jpg]

Missiles

2x of 4m long Fire Cracker Launchers. Grenade type. Hurl grenade to the enemies at range around 355m. Originally for ground type. But now turn into a any kinds.

2x of 6m long Missile Launcher, IR type plus target prediction system. Good against air units. bad against ground units. Range: 825m for an actions.

Defences

2x Sticky Flares

Detections

2x Passive radar 360
1x Radar 360
1x camera 360

1x Camera Gimbal
1x Radar Gimbal

Palvaton 01 were stored in HELICOPTER Hangars. Visit them, you'll find anything there. At best comrade.

2017-02-18, 01:16 PM
Lamb that's cool. Looks like the V22 Osprey a little, but built in your style. I really like all your builds.

My BP thread!
How to win neter. Step 1: Get that godly battleship to spawn inside a mountain. Step 2: Steal it.
I reply to people way too much.
2017-02-18, 02:00 PM
Thanks. theres a more Palvaton 01 types currently working on... especially... straffle mode. Im still tune her.