Thread Rating:
  • 2 Votes - 5 Average
Palvacopten Traveling Corp: Ardahukhirin (Thrustercraft)
2017-02-10, 10:54 PM (This post was last modified: 2017-09-03 11:08 AM by Monklizard.)
Lightbulb Palvacopten Traveling Corp: Ardahukhirin (Thrustercraft)
[Image: IFUv8Fp.jpg]

Corp Leader: Palvatonskiv

Race: Human

Specialty: Helicopter blades related. Since he separated from plane division from Wilma, Palvaton decided to take the role as making helicopter based flying system, like Helicopter, Thrustercraft, Airship, and Carrier.

Role: He was Instructor for Native Gyrocopter training programs, to make sure all natives of Kinnaza will fight equal like human does.

......I'll put this thing later for myself, Im Palvatonskiv, former engineering from the "past", thanks to Aldenese Hans, he saved me from been "Firing Line". I'm scared. But not anymore in this strange world, a creatures are same like us, two legs, sometimes more than just two legs, two hands, even more of hands, pointy ears, very fluffies, and hairy too. They called themselves, "the people of Kinnaza". Their scars from their past still resided in their heart. The only cure for them is the flying to the sky! Thats what Im helping them now. But Alden and Monk wont let me teach all my crews to become... "disposal" this is not my style as a former glory of.. erm... forget about that, the past is the past already.

My job is making mass of "heli-blades based" flying system, so dont get a wrong idea between me and Wilma. She's handle at "plane-jet" type. I'm good at it, but with my alone behaviors, I must separate myself from that. I'll leave that plane type to her. Back to my ways... helicopter! Yes helicopter, I'm still memorized em. But not just helicopter class, even thrustercraft, airship and carrier so far Im well good at it. I need more salvages from the spoils. If you good at it, then come to my office to take a drinks. Hey, drink doesnt means I'm a alcoholic or drunkard, its killing my lung. Drink a sweet tea, even coffee! The better! Says no for alcohol drinks.

You can check the other division of each link below. Be Sure not to click my corp at second left. Have a good day. comrade.

[Image: LFKkJlX.png]

Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
2017-02-10, 10:56 PM (This post was last modified: 2017-07-09 07:53 PM by Monklizard.)
RE: Palvacopten Traveling Corp: Establish and setting pages.
[Image: VSRWKNc.jpg]

.blueprint  Slihazan A.blueprint (Size: 81.76 KB / Downloads: 29)
Slihazan A Data

.blueprint  Palvaton 01.blueprint (Size: 66.13 KB / Downloads: 26)

.blueprint  Palvaton 02.blueprint (Size: 70.23 KB / Downloads: 23)
Pavaton 02' Data

.blueprint  Palvaton 03.blueprint (Size: 72.56 KB / Downloads: 14)
Palvaton 03's Data[/align]
[align=center]NEW!
2017-02-10, 10:57 PM (This post was last modified: 2017-09-03 12:08 PM by Monklizard.)
[Image: s3ae8EV.jpg]

Thrustercraft. Everyone might know this is most ppl make. Coming soon comrade. Coming soon!

.blueprint  Ardahukhirin.blueprint (Size: 165.63 KB / Downloads: 7)
Ardahukhirin's Data

NEW!

.blueprint  Ishtalurmisa.blueprint (Size: 65.89 KB / Downloads: 11)
Ishtalurmisa's Data

.blueprint  Lursa Ka.blueprint (Size: 208.83 KB / Downloads: 22)
Lursa Ka's Data
2017-02-10, 10:59 PM (This post was last modified: 2017-04-09 02:15 PM by Monklizard.)
[Image: i9u5gDw.jpg]

.blueprint  Ishtiharana.blueprint (Size: 277.28 KB / Downloads: 18)

.blueprint  CHUND.blueprint (Size: 67.05 KB / Downloads: 23)
Ishtiharana's Data

NEW!

.blueprint  Yisali Cuttlecraft.blueprint (Size: 227.36 KB / Downloads: 25)
Yisali Cuttlecraft's Data

.blueprint  Ishtikuzansta.blueprint (Size: 199.23 KB / Downloads: 21)
Ishtikuzansta's Data
2017-02-10, 11:00 PM (This post was last modified: 2017-02-10 11:06 PM by Monklizard.)
[Image: vCvFWwV.jpg]

This class might be biggest projects for my corp. And sort of complicated to deal with Wilma by borrowing her planes to fit on my Carrier. Coming soon comrade! Coming soon!
2017-02-11, 04:04 AM
Ah nice. Look at that there is already artwork, I assume you already made a bunch.

[Image: fvn8BOX.gif] [Image: RFSgkaw.gif]
Find all posts by this user
2017-02-11, 02:58 PM
I'm hyped. Very hyped. I can't wait to see what you have built!

My BP thread!
How to win neter. Step 1: Get that godly battleship to spawn inside a mountain. Step 2: Steal it.
I reply to people way too much.
Find all posts by this user
2017-02-11, 03:17 PM
Moment ya... I currently work on all thrustercraft movements, and balance of firepower... dont wanna make OP OP.

[Image: LFKkJlX.png?1]
[Image: 8AIFkbk.jpg]
2017-02-11, 11:11 PM (This post was last modified: 2017-02-11 11:13 PM by Monklizard.)
Alright! Time to release first unit I made of. Come in Slihazan A.

[Image: D9c5OvU.jpg]

[Image: 7QlvWao.jpg]

Slihazan A's Record

During my absences, I running around the "scrap work" from the left over of humans machine after Eastern region Kinnaza repelled them of their sacred island. I found something interesting, a propellers, a heli blades, unfinished constructions they made of. But I cant do anything inside their offices, they burned down anything tech I suspected that. With this left over equipments they left to me.

I begin the test the 1st flying machine, a custom made by me, and my trustworthy crews I had. They all was so hyped to using their... spirit enhancement. Unlike me, Wilma, Alden and Monklizard, we all just ordinary people making machines using any kind of equipments like dockyard, or workshops to build any kind of vehicles as we can or pleased. This natives, they are same as Khirihinza, Khirins Family, Ahrida Bird races, and Fuldaran from Aldenese Hans tank garage. They combined with any elements from the dirts. That dirt is something values for them. I saw all their progress when Slihazan A under constructions, took the dirts, extract dirt elements like, iron, gold, copper, any kind elements I thought to them.

Second, I saw they scroll out the plain paper, they took pain brush, like the calligraphy style. Those ink were glowing. They draw it base on the blueprints item I list to them. They... learned...quickly!
They summon all materials with just... paintings... and lastly... I understand... they do that so the other crews fused them into a physicals form. the hulls... engines... armaments, like missiles, and machine guns. And final process... they all gathered togethers, circle around the Slihazan A. And... they... erm... It beyond of my knowledge of Science machines, they are... worshiping her, their hand were glowing, and transferred into the Slihanzan A and... power systems online... I teach them for pilot the chopper, sometimes Wilma came for visit, she's also help me for pilot driving lessons.

Development started after the 1st time making helicopter class, but Wilma thought this could be Thrustercraft class. Five were built, four were use for various types

Armaments

[Image: zaLfjzK.jpg]

APS Canon

2x of 100mm MG. Assault weapon, has a azimuth systems.

(Sabot Head, 2x Sabot)
(Inertial Fuse, 2x Frags, Flak, Solid, Timed Fused)

Defense

2x of 2m Sticky flares, set delay each 3 seconds.

Detections

1x Radar 360
1x Camera 360

2xIR Camera 90
2x Range Finder 5m Armour
1x Radar 90
1x IR camera gimbal

Unit ready! You can find her in Helicopter Hangar. Greet her and she will do the same!
2017-02-12, 06:10 PM (This post was last modified: 2017-03-15 08:10 AM by Monklizard.)
RE: Palvacopten Traveling Corp: Slihazan A
I think need to ask the favor to Aldenese Hans to build a largest Airship summoning facility for my mens to mass production. So I release a medium class airship. Go! Ishtikuzansta!

[Image: uA8hKdS.jpg]

[Image: Kb7i3Y3.jpg]

Ishtikuzansta's Record

No body know whats secret between Zansta and Eastern Region Kinnaza. Zansta is the fiend from the deep sea, consider as common foe for young races like White Wing, Red Wing, Blue Wing, and Brown Wing. But not effected relationships with ancient races. Rinia, or Ishtirinia recruited Zansta since he eager to help her in order to restore back the Eastern Region after battles against human invaders. Zansta originally can fly to the sky, but due of his wound from the ancient wars, he favored Ishtirinia to build something that he can fly to the sky. He dont even bother if ishtirinia need his help for the next war, in order to save all Kinnaza races from the grasp of human invader hands. He nod at her. Although Ishtirinia concern this to the Monklizard, and me (Palvaton) about this. Monklizard seems not really like using disabled people in order to win the wars. Feels like... dispose him like a trash. In the end. We all agreed and help him out.

Ishtikuzansta, named by Ishtirinia, and hold some offerings to Zansta for the safety, if wars getting near. Ishtikuzansta is a airship class design to do a Support. Like a shoot down any hostile aircrafts attempt to harass ally units who were weak against air. Zansta also can do a... artillery bombardment. But that's not his style.

Development started once Ishtirinia proposed to build Zansta for Ishtikuzansta airship. One were built. Consider he suitable as Squad leader unit.

Armaments

[Image: qIDRkQk.jpg]

APS Canons

355mm Twin Canon, Front. she engage any threats once reach at 2255m, No autoloader. Has azimuth systems.
(AP Capped, 2x HE, Inertial Fuse)

2x of 100mm Receiver Canon, front on the deck. Engage any threats once reach at 2255m. Has azimuth systems.
(AP Capped Head, Solid, He, Inertial Fuse, Timed Fuse)

2x of 280mm Secondary Canon, front below her belly. Engage any threats once reach at 1525m. has azimuth systems.
(Shaped Charge Head, 2x Frags, Inertial Fuse, Base Bleeder)

100mm Twin Canon, Back, below her belly. Engage any threats once reach at 1825m. Has azimuth systems.
(Sabot Head, 2x Solid)

100mm Twin Canon, Back, on her deck. Engage any threats once reach at 1735m. Has azimuth systems.
(Sabot Head, 2x Solid)

8x of 100mm Twin Canon, 4x at left and 4x at right side. Engage any threats once reach at 715m. Has azimuth systems.
(AP Capped Head, Solid, He, Inertial Fuse, Timed Fuse)

Missiles

12x of 6m Missiles, Good at prediction against air units. Frags Warhead. IR Nose plus Camera.

Defense

2x Sticky Flares.

Detections

1x Radar 360

5x Camera 90
1x Radar 90
2x Laser Range Finder Tracker
3x Radar Gimbal
1x Range Finder 5m
6x Range Finder 5m Armour

You can find him near Airship Hangar. Greet him and he'll do the same to you comrade. Good luck.

[Image: LFKkJlX.png?1]
[Image: 8AIFkbk.jpg]