Poll: What do you want to see next?
Aircraft of some sort.
More ships
Land vehicles.
[Show Results]
Note: This is a public poll, other users will be able to see what you voted for.

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
[BP Dump] Serpentine Republic [NEW Fire Ant mining ship]
2017-03-25, 02:48 PM
RE: [BP Dump] Serpentine Republic [NEW Thresher Cargo Ship]
Updated the Python to have better detection, especially the spinning missile warners. The CIWS will actually try and take down missiles now.

Please check out my BP thread!
How to win neter. Step 1: Get that godly battleship to spawn inside a mountain. Step 2: Steal it.
I reply to people way too much.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
2017-03-28, 07:34 PM (This post was last modified: 2017-03-28 07:35 PM by GiantSnake.)
RE: [BP Dump] Serpentine Republic [NEW Thresher Cargo Ship]
Inspired by my favourite small SS ship, the Hammer. I used that ship to learn how to make CRAM cannons.
Fire Ant Mining ship
[Image: attachment.php?aid=42819]
[Image: attachment.php?aid=42820]
Lore: Hastily designed at the peak of the lightning hood raids, the Fire ant mounted a gun so large that the ship leaned forward without cargo, this odd mining ship was made to be capable of fighting back against raiders, something that the previous unarmed cargo ships could not do. After it's construction the fire ant proved to be a tough nut to crack, driving away countless raids and eventually entering mass production, now a common sight throughout Republic territory.

Notes: It's weak. Can fight back against ships but defence-wise is sub-par and is not made for dedicated combat. It's still much deadlier than the cargo ships, especially against wide-hulled, large ships thanks to the high penetration value on the CRAM turret.

Also, MORE CRANES

Attached File(s) Thumbnail(s)

.blueprint  CF Fire Ant.blueprint (Size: 139.33 KB / Downloads: 1)

Please check out my BP thread!
How to win neter. Step 1: Get that godly battleship to spawn inside a mountain. Step 2: Steal it.
I reply to people way too much.
Yesterday, 09:23 AM
RE: [BP Dump] Serpentine Republic [NEW Fire Ant mining ship]
Reminds me of my Round Cruiser in terms of purpose...be a platform for a stupidly big, single CRAM. Big Grin

I approve.

ProtecTech

After Cataclysm

more under the "Mods" subforum, because sig space too low.