Thread Rating:
  • 5 Votes - 4.2 Average
GT CC
2017-12-02, 07:35 PM
RE: GT CC
so no link? Sad

When in doubt shut up keep calm and use more daka.Tongue
(2017-12-07 11:38 AM)-ACHTUNG- Wrote:  Afterwards I concluded that those Campaign designs spend too much of their material cost in Aesthetics instead of actual combat ability...
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
2017-12-02, 11:24 PM
(2017-12-02 07:35 PM)Toothless The Night Fury Wrote:  so no link? Sad

https://discord.gg/8aTp4 My bad, haven't been checking forums much recently

- Professional Typo Creator.
2017-12-03, 12:46 AM
OP updated for the first time in eons. It now at least has all the factions listed, but if you're interested in this campaign I'd very much recommend joining the discord, either through Bucklebill's link or through the OP Smile

“When life gives you lemons, don’t make lemonade. Make life take the lemons back! Get mad! I don’t want your Lamb lemons, what the hell am I supposed to do with these? Demand to see life’s manager! Make life rue the day it thought it could give Cave Johnson lemons! Do you know who I am? I’m the man who’s gonna burn your house down! With the lemons! I’m gonna get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that burns your house down!”

2017-12-04, 03:24 AM
im blind, heeh~ sorry Tongue

When in doubt shut up keep calm and use more daka.Tongue
(2017-12-07 11:38 AM)-ACHTUNG- Wrote:  Afterwards I concluded that those Campaign designs spend too much of their material cost in Aesthetics instead of actual combat ability...
2018-01-28, 05:56 AM (This post was last modified: 2018-01-28 05:57 AM by BuckleBill.)
Work on the Tradewind Dominion's capital city has begun, here's a small teaser. The terrain around the city offers it lots of protection from both air and sea and the Dominion knows this, that's why they have built and enormous dam/loch across the river estury leading into the city, if you want to bring your ships to bear against it you'll have to first smash down the gate.

"L.T.N.S Solidarity, a Kingdom class battleship, docked at Lonarius, capital city of the Tradewind Dominion, the 4th Aerial Division can bee seen departing for Gulfen in the distance, behind the imposing figure of what the citizens affectionately call 'Big Bob' "
[Image: xvBkHK6.png]

- Professional Typo Creator.