Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
(SS) collection of small fixes
2017-01-11, 06:05 PM (This post was last modified: 2017-01-11 06:33 PM by Lightning Foods.)
(SS) collection of small fixes
These are collection of very small fixes.
All vehicles are beamed.
I skipped some vehicles just have a patrol card and doesn't have any other problems.

-S.M.S. Daring-
This ship had only 360 radar with 27% detection chance. It makes the accuracy pretty bad. Added some cameras and processing cards.
Munition warner couldn't see forward. added a warner on the bridge.
This ship leans when stopping. Added some roll propellers and PID.
Side missiles didn't connect to AI. Now connected.

-Tigershark-
Removed patrol card and repair bots.

-Broad sword-
Removed repair bots.
Reduced amount of sensors. Once I put them for redundance, but now I know how to use them and there are still excess amount of them.

-Icalus-
Removed patrol card.
Filled a hole in front of the cockpit.

-Manatee-

Added a color changer to a backward shield.
Removed backward 90 radars because doesn't have enough CPU power and this vehicle doesn't need precise detection for backward. There are still some other way to see backward.
Removed a patrol card.

-Hydra-
Removed a patrol card and repair bots.

-Reaper-
APS turret turned only very limited angle. Fixed it, but I'm not sure it was expected or not. If it needed, please limit the angle.
Removed patrol card and tracker target card.
Moved a nose camera and warners to make it sleek. The camera moved to the turret, and a 90 radar added to the nose.
Painted a bit.
Set max effective range to an APS local weapon controler.

-Aurora-
Removed a repair bot.
Set max effective range to APS local weapon controlers.

-Raptor-
Removed a repair bot, patrol card and tracker target card.
Painted with fleet color.

-Falcon-
Added a backward camera not to fly away.

-Retlibution-
Removed a patrol card.
Filled a hole at the bottom.
Moved nose missile warner to make it a bit more sleek. Really a bit.
Sensors are at the strange position, but I think it's to reduce difficulty and didn't fix it.

-XB42 Lynx-
Piped exhaust.
This craft had only tracker laser and blinding if automatic detection set to 0. Replaced one of them to a radar.

Attached File(s)
.zip  SS_Fixes.zip (Size: 325.07 KB / Downloads: 9)
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
2017-01-12, 12:43 PM (This post was last modified: 2017-01-13 12:50 AM by Zagskrag.)
RE: (SS) collection of small fixes
All SS ships should actually either be working or have pending updates waiting to be implemented as I went through them with Mech. The aircraft are much appreciated though.

[Image: ubvFrxV.png]
2017-01-14, 07:01 AM
All Except Tigershark has been taken.
Tigershark I rebuilt from scratch a couple weeks ago.

The other ships I took, but your update may get over written soon, someone else is reworking all the SS regular ships and havent handed them off to me yet.

"Ask for the world and you'll get nothing, ask for something achievable and you might actually get it." -Majyst

"Im a leaf on the Wind, Watch how I soar" - 'Wash' Washburne

"If you claim that a change is destroying the game your exaggeration just make me ignore you" -Majyst

"Shiny" -Captain Malcolm Reynolds
2017-01-14, 03:43 PM
Thank you for checking. Now I'm going to WF. Is anyone working on them?
2017-01-14, 04:11 PM
(2017-01-14 03:43 PM)Lightning Foods Wrote:  Thank you for checking. Now I'm going to WF. Is anyone working on them?

I did some work on the Godly ship and a few expert ships to make them slightly stronger, some of those changes haven't gone live yet. Nothing done to anything flying, or in regular/ easy difficulties.

There will probably be an update soon that caries those changes.

"Ask for the world and you'll get nothing, ask for something achievable and you might actually get it." -Majyst

"Im a leaf on the Wind, Watch how I soar" - 'Wash' Washburne

"If you claim that a change is destroying the game your exaggeration just make me ignore you" -Majyst

"Shiny" -Captain Malcolm Reynolds
2017-01-14, 04:55 PM
(2017-01-14 03:43 PM)Lightning Foods Wrote:  Thank you for checking. Now I'm going to WF. Is anyone working on them?

As a matter of fact, Ihave a beamed, repair botless Retaliator, for which I intend to also do a shield update

[Image: ubvFrxV.png]
2017-01-14, 06:51 PM (This post was last modified: 2017-01-14 08:10 PM by Lightning Foods.)
Roger, I'll look around except expert/godly ships.

In addition, can I replace their sensors? I want to replace cameras to IR camera or something, that will not change their performance.
Because LH mostly only use IR cameras even for godly huge ships, at least some vehicles made by the ouroborus group may not have non-IR cameras. Also zealots are mostly stealth, so I think WF rarely have no-IR cameras.

----

P.S.

Sorry I noticed zealot ships are not stealth now. And WF ships seems perfect. Then I'm looking around except ships, there are still some problems.