Thread Rating:
  • 9 Votes - 4.89 Average
Battleship Brawl, Season 3 (Running Daily Mon-Fri, Submissions Closed)
2017-05-25, 04:57 PM
RE: Battleship Brawl, Season 3 (Running Daily Mon-Fri, Submissions Closed)
I can safely say that i did learn my lesson from the Seiren but it was too late.
Luckly the Bahamut and Satin don't have sinking issues
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
2017-05-25, 09:24 PM
DaR is a pretty good looking ship. Possibly well constructed too. But the combination of the easily destroyed superstructure and lack of buoyancy was a really bad mix. We all had moments like this when we realized a fatal flaw. Lack of working rudders, stuck turrets, upwards pointing range finders... exploding chainreacting APS turrets. We always learn something new. Right? This is why FtD is awesome! XD Looking forward to seeing your other designs. Smile

The Prototype looks pretty cool. I like the placement of the secondaries. Smart choice if you ask me. I assume it has airpump ACBs to stay low in the water or to balance itself. That would explain the jumping at the end.
2017-05-25, 10:39 PM
*puts hand up* At least my explodey APS ships put on a firework show XD
Today, 03:12 PM
Im underwhelmed but not surprised by the Prince's performance. It relied too much on its unarmored secondaries, of which half of them were on the wrong side of the ship at any time anyways.

Sad it didnt get a bit closer review. You'd love its speed in a straight line. Tongue

I hope you will put up with a little more of my foolishness. Please bear with me.
2 Corinthians 11:1