Thread Rating:
  • 3 Votes - 4.67 Average
Ahrida Aviatory Wing Corp NEW! Assault Wing: Shahudakhirin
2017-05-09, 11:09 PM (This post was last modified: 2017-05-09 11:10 PM by afjklol.)
RE: Ahrida Aviatory Wing Corp NEW! Fighter: Belangkasan II Ausf A
wow awesome village. I made a town too
partially built... but it is a bit too laggy for me to work on it more.
Also that video remind me of like a game's dialogue in story mode. Those classic handheld games. So good job!

[Image: fvn8BOX.gif] [Image: RFSgkaw.gif]
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
2017-05-10, 11:17 AM
RE: Ahrida Aviatory Wing Corp NEW! Fighter: Belangkasan II Ausf A
(2017-05-09 10:21 PM)Lukasmah Wrote:  It looks like it has eyes.

Yes It does. I should add em the eyes in the first place. heh heh. And now... I need to remake the older models. Except for certain units.

(2017-05-09 11:09 PM)afjklol Wrote:  wow awesome village. I made a town too
partially built... but it is a bit too laggy for me to work on it more.
Also that video remind me of like a game's dialogue in story mode. Those classic handheld games. So good job!

Have a village + military facilities = Feel of joys of creations. This is not enough. I should build a proper installations. Like a the main production of all my ships coming from. Like a. Naval Ship Yard. Air field. Automaton Assembly. Heh hehBig Grin. And yeah... I need to divide each sections to avoid getting lags for this.

Those game dialogue actually got some idea when I played RPG games so much. And I realised this style the FTD Japanese also do the same like Im currently do now. Ya can find them at Niconico video for FTD they done.Smile

[Image: LFKkJlX.png?1]
[Image: 8AIFkbk.jpg]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
2017-06-02, 12:42 AM
RE: Ahrida Aviatory Wing Corp NEW! Fighter: Belangkasan II Ausf B
At last... the second version or B type has born. I mean... evolved from the older Belangkasan. Now... he ready to fly once more... in the different styles.

[Image: 5m3DZqr.jpg]

[Image: E3yIO0j.jpg]

Lore

One of Belangkasan saw the Saucer floats away from Freedomia to the northwest. Where Shahza and her rest of squads await them. But not for the rest of Belangkasan since they have the dangerous task given by their leader, Wilma. When the Belangkasan II A successfully evolved. 10 of Belangkasan II A ready to fly. But Belangkasan has one thing they hold in their heart. They never leave their brothers and sisters behind. If they wanna fly. They fly together... even so... death parts. While they await their brothers finalize their new form. More of their brothers arrived and assist them to the Northeast and Southeast to defend against Lightning Hood and Scarlet Dawn since the experienced fighter from 14 Belangkasan fought for a long time. Three days later. 4 Belangkasan II B has complete evolved. His armaments still the same. But got an extra weapon he packs in. Like. Extra... two more of PAC. And a small bomb. This time his role is not just fighting like a Belangkasan II A did. He also can drop a bomb down below. Leave pellets of bombs to the hostile units and blast. Minor damage. But still, it is good.

Four Belangkasan II B successfully evolved. Before the rest of their brother also do the same.

Armaments

[Image: mNEQFfX.jpg]

Particle Canon

2x of Impact PAC canon
2x of EMP PAC canon

Missiles

2x Turret 45 degree missiles. Middle. Use to engage any hostile units attempt to attack her from behind.

8x of 7m gantry Missiles launchers. Below. Use to engage any hostile units at front.

8x of 2m gantry Bomber. Frag and Magnet. Drop the bombs when reach around 300m upon the enemies.

8x of 2m gantry Bomber. Explosive and Magnet. Drop the bombs when reach around 300m upon the enemies.

Defences

2x Sticky flares. Each turret.

Detections

1x Radar 360
1x Camera 360
1x Snooper

1x Laser Range Finder
1x Camera 90

~Ya can find and him/her at~

[Image: hw9YnFz.jpg]

2017-09-03, 02:53 PM
RE: Ahrida Aviatory Wing Corp NEW! Assault Wing: Shahudakhirin
Not that Suraya learned from Palvatonskiv about airship and thrustercraft. Suraya also learned something from Wilma too for the plane based concept. This Assault Wing is the first Suraya Offensive used in the battle for Zarmina. Go on Shahudakhirin!

[Image: kRZlZph.jpg]

[Image: 1BVsqxR.jpg]

Suraya's Lore

After Palvatonskiv taught her everything the functions for the airship, helicopter, and thrustercraft. Palvatonskiv encouraged me (Suraya) that go to the Wilma. She was aero dynamic maker too. Hearing that from him, I'd pack everything I have, especially rune scrolls to keep it as a Note Book. I (Suraya) visited Wilma by using airship supply to the west area of Haizahi Highland. What I'd saw its, even more, surprised me. How can the flying metal capable fly with the enormous speeds? It's faster than the Palvaton's built. When I'd met the Ahrida Aviatory crews, summoners, and several engineers from the Fiery Star Confederation Engineers, I...I saw something even more... weird. At first, those Ahrida peoples who helping Wilma is the ancient birds, an enemy for the young races, me and the rest of my kinds. And... those Fiery Star Confederations, humias... they are mixed up together... It's clearly something's wrong with us who gave their bad image back in the old days.

I met Wilma, according to the Palvatonskiv said. She was a leader of this corp. A cat smile, her short hair with a twin tail or something, orange eyes... or brown eyes. That's something I never see in my life. As I know from Palvatonskiv. she's quite a strict person, I don't see where the strict attitudes Palvatonskiv mentioned to me. All I (Suraya) know she was nice with all peoples. I think Palvatonskiv and Wilma relationship might have their... scars from the past? Well... that's not my problem.

Four months later. I(Suraya) barely understand the basics Wilma taught to me. I kept a lot of my scrolls inside my bags to study for advanced research. However... I got a word from Ashayani that there's something big happened at the Palvaton station port 02. When I arrived there. It appears something looks different from any ships I saw. Ashayani said those people are called the Idrillian Kingdom coming to our world. I (Suraya) didn't know those humias live from the outer sky... I need to know more. I must tell Ashayani and Palvatonskiv to teach me how to communicate with them.

Several months later at the Zarmina Planet. The environment that my pioneer told me was bad conditions. I'll let Ashayani and remain ZNF people handle. I need to summon everything I have... Ardahukhirin... checked. Shahudakhirin. Hmm... I need her for the fast unit to scout everything this area.

Shahuda's Lore

Shahudakhirin is designed to lay down some high explosive fireworks, with size at 345m (APS canons) enough to damage any hostile naval forces. It would be great if Shahuda blows the smallest and medium too! However Shahuda aware that her design is not really fit in the battle against any hostile aircraft's she encounters. This would be bad for her, except for relying on two missiles at behind and two turrets of auto canons... that's the only way that she can intercept the enemies who tailing her from behind.

Armaments

[Image: V3A1mUb.jpg]

Weapons

6x of 345m Shahuda Firework Canons. APS weapon. Primary weapon. Good against naval units. Great against small units.

10x of 5m gantry Shahuda Launchers. Missiles weapon. Secondary weapon. Azimuth systems. Good against medium size units. Great against small aircraft's.

2x of 5m gantry Shahuda Launchers. Missiles weapon. Secondary weapon. Azimuth systems. Intercept any hostile aircraft from behind. Good against small and medium size aircraft's.

2x of Twin Simple Auto canons. Secondary weapon. Azmuth systems. Intercept any hostiles from behind. Moderate against medium and large size units.

Defence

4x of 2m gantry sticky flares

Detections

1x Passive Radar 360
2x Radar 90
2x Camera 90

2x Laser Range Finder Tracker
2x IR Camera Gimbal

~I'm (Wilma) just give some a little thought for her (Suraya) for the basics flying jet. I was hoping she's doing well to the other world. Wish her luck everyone. And... she left her bp at the~

[Image: 7NtPzaK.jpg]