Thread Rating:
  • 13 Votes - 3.69 Average
Khirihinza Civil Yard Corp. Aircraft Carrier: Cashiarikhirin
2016-04-10, 10:16 PM
RE: Khirihinza Civil Yard Corp.
The GUI's on your pictures look like they should be a part of the game, very nice Smile

(2015-08-17 03:24 PM)TauNeutrino Wrote:  7/10 hijacks ALL my jokes.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
2016-04-10, 11:36 PM
(2016-04-10 10:16 PM)chp2001 Wrote:  The GUI's on your pictures look like they should be a part of the game, very nice Smile

Thanks! Erm... the GUI you meant is at General info (v)? Sorry if I'm not understand that part a bit.Tongue

[Image: LFKkJlX.png?1]
[Image: 8AIFkbk.jpg]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
2016-04-11, 12:23 AM
your mastery over Colour Contrast grows, great work.

Centralised Communities Front Directorate
Kiso best Light Cruiser. Nagato Best BB.
3100 Hours Ingame and Counting
2016-04-11, 12:27 AM
Thanks! I'd just do some paint job practice to make him/her better, after accident happened at Rumakhirin cruiser.

2016-04-12, 10:35 PM
I mean the image overlays/GUIs in your screenshots, glowing orange. I'm not sure how you do that, but I wish those were what the in-game overlays looked like. Smile

(2015-08-17 03:24 PM)TauNeutrino Wrote:  7/10 hijacks ALL my jokes.
2016-04-12, 11:48 PM
(2016-04-12 10:35 PM)chp2001 Wrote:  I mean the image overlays/GUIs in your screenshots, glowing orange. I'm not sure how you do that, but I wish those were what the in-game overlays looked like. Smile

Oh.. I see , those image I Photoshoped from the scratch I crop the three images and drag to the background, after that merged them into one layer , except background layer, I change them in color effect, set inner glow and outer glow as well by set into the orange colour. And set hue and saturation at R 0, so the GUI turn into the orange. The rest of the background I just reduce the background visible into a 20% Smile

2016-04-16, 12:31 PM (This post was last modified: 2016-04-16 01:08 PM by Monklizard.)
The Khirihinza doing the next phase of their new hull, same like previous from Ishitirahi and Ishtifarati look like, this time, a mini battleship, why not making it long? Their answers is, we don't wanna be such a..."generics, or typical looking, or same concepts like humias already did from previous design" we're making different, combat efficiency? They dont mind at all, at least they have their own pride to be able to construct their first time making a Battleship class, the hull is completed, the only left is the citadel, Shahza said, to hold that project right now, she have the brilliant ideas, why not making that citadel instead been so passive so much, I was thinking that we, urm, yes it is, we could turn that citadel into a... "living citadel"? capable move also, and... floating... like Automaton like I did before... that was Shahza said. Khirihinza agreed with her to hold this for now, they when to the restroom and drink some tea while looking their new... "mini battleship they built so far.

[Image: 6NLvX36.png]

2016-04-17, 07:58 AM (This post was last modified: 2016-04-17 08:04 AM by Monklizard.)
The first trial... Shahza... she..errr... I don't know how to say this, she was so hyped so much that she make one of our Battleship Atasvaran citadel, turn into the... the "living citadel", although her thought that this is just her one of the prototype collections, the Totem Head of Atasvujan, well more data from her below... time to release this... weirdo battleship!

[Image: qBLoA86.jpg]

[Image: DhenmDc.jpg]

Atasvaran Archive

Atasvaran build the only reason is Shahza, since her idea and her super brainstorming giving us even more weird, as for me, and Khirihinza's tinkers as well, im sure many of humias for this Kinnaza Planet might be reason why they want her... dead so much, because of her, she capable repelled enemy ships with her knowledge of ancient totem made by their ancient races with is now... a long lost technology of Kinnaza. Shahza, the one are capable at least six of ancient totem machine she almost recovered from scratch, overall is nine based on Kinnaza folk tales, even now... The Head of Atasvujan. Im not sure where she recover this from without my knowing her behaviour so much, according to the Hialda, Shahza lived alone in the mountain, nobody dared to getting close to her, since her Mark of the Red Wing, is gone, which mean is, I suspected that's why she wearing red bandana to cover her forehead, my theories... back on the tracks, this prototype citadel, Atasvujan, she made her based on the ancient stories that Atasvujan is a Rain Caller Warrior, during the ancient wars, Atasvujan capable wipeout the enemy with his rain needles, those needle are water based,mixed up some sort of explosions, it splash the enemies until they forced to retreat. This is reason why I can see why her eyes started glowing so much because... her happiness level is too high, I recorded her combat capabilities and then I tried to make some expeditions to the deep mountain the find out more their lost technologies.

Armaments

Head

[Image: 60VuF7i.jpg]

Canon

2x 80mm Twin Magic Star Canon (3x Solid, AP Capped) and (4x Frags, HE, Penetration Fused, Timed Fused, Visible Tracers)

2x 250mm Twin Canon Batahasin ( HE, Shape charge head, Inertial Fused) and (2x HE, Inertial Fused)

Missiles

2x of 5m long Firecracker, at citadel nose closed range only

5x of 5m long EMP cracker at citadel bottom closed range only

16x of 5m long Standard Missiles, Laser Guided Systems.

8x of 6m long Peep-Missiles, IR plus Cameras, looking humias sickness activities...

Defences

16x Missiles Interceptor Throw everything we have!

Misc

Healing Aura, I mean... can heal the hull, same goes hull do the healing back to the "Living Citadel"

Spinning Radar, nothing useful, just for decorations purposed.

Hull

[Image: uzNG77q.jpg]

Canon

2x of 250mm Twin Canon Battery, Ship to ship combat only, two at front (2x HE, Inertial Fused) and (2x EMP, Inertial Fused)

2x of 100mm MG canon, two at middle (2x Sabot, Solid, Sabot Head)

4x of 80mm Broadsider MG canon, no ammo clips ( Solid, AP capped)

3x of 80mm Flak MG Canon, AA Purposed, 2x at middle, left and right, and 1 at behind. ( 5x Frags, Timed Fused, Inertial Fused, Visible Tracers)

1943mm Back_CRAM Canon, role as back assault only

Missiles

10x of 6m long Torpedos, release when range at 1000m

Defences

3x Sticky Flares, distract enemy missiles if posibles.

Misc

Moderate Healing to the "Living Citadel"

Blueprint added to the [Image: lypyBRI.jpg], hopefully ya feel weird it~!Tongue

2016-04-17, 05:14 PM
THAT, is awesome, it bears resemblance to the Empire of Rising Sun's super mecha from Red Alert III, somehow.

Click me for my BP Thread!
[Image: 2i23asy.png]
[Image: hYqcknT.gif]
2016-04-17, 11:02 PM
(2016-04-17 05:14 PM)magma8520 Wrote:  THAT, is awesome, it bears resemblance to the Empire of Rising Sun's super mecha from Red Alert III, somehow.

I'm glad that ya like it. Those head, when ya mentioned me Red Alert III, I'm just noticed that the citadel I build its err... Giga fortress? Well have ya test that my weirdo battleship?Smile