Thread Rating:
  • 14 Votes - 3.79 Average
Khirihinza Civil Yard Corp. Light Cruiser Larikwanun Remake
2018-05-29, 10:26 PM
RE: Khirihinza Civil Yard Corp. Light Cruiser Magharal Remake
(2018-05-29 05:17 PM)blaze125 Wrote:  woops, i always thought that since i saw your ships...
sorry about that...

It's ok. I show some reference where I took from. Have ya ever heard the Nusantara? At the South East Asia region, it was once many Empires at there. So... I took the reference from....

[Image: Istana%2BMelaka.jpg]

[Image: babania_sultanate_palace_museum_melaka_banner-1.jpg]

Malacca Empire

[Image: Traditional%2BHouse%2Bof%2BMinangkabau%2...umatra.jpg]

Minangkabau House Theme.

And some more themes I took from...Indonesia...Thailand... Philippine... ya need to google it if ya wanna catch more of themes for my Naval Theme styles XD

[Image: LFKkJlX.png?1]
[Image: 8AIFkbk.jpg]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
2018-05-30, 11:33 AM
Ah... so you styled it like it but it isn’t themed that way... also I like the upward curved roofs

(automated cruiser) sir we are sinking
(robot) well... thats a problem... time to make a larger boat
My insanity shall prevail mua h̴̵̨͍͓͎̱͐̂̂́̊͗͑̽͞ą̛̛̰͕̲̊ͥͫ͐ͨ͞ h̴̡̨̢̢̼̤͍͓̩̻͇̻̼̟̖̮̙͎͉ͮ̈́͛̆̎ͩͦ̊̿͑̔̅̐̅͘͢͠a͏̷̢̢̤̜͓͈̺̜͓̗̟̭̗͓̪̭̺͍̞ͫ̓ͬ̉̊̈͆̏͛ͬ͆̚̕͢͟͠͠͞͝ͅ​̨̣͇͖͓͓̙̬̑̍̿̑̉́ͮͯ̋̏͋́̚
Find all posts by this user
2018-05-30, 12:53 PM
(2018-05-30 11:33 AM)blaze125 Wrote:  Ah... so you styled it like it but it isn’t themed that way... also I like the upward curved roofs

I wish I would like to make full details based on that references. But I think I mixed up with others so I can feel...original with my own ways. XD Thanks for the Upward Curved Roofs.

2018-06-24, 09:47 AM
Time to upgrade my General Information for my Naval Branch, Khirhinza Civil Yard Corp.

This is the 50% completed so far. The only left is to lightings and shadings, lastly... the background.
[Image: JDwyBJG.png]

2018-06-24, 10:49 PM (This post was last modified: 2018-06-24 10:59 PM by Monklizard.)
It's quite a long time since I released the Larikwanun's Brotherhoods light cruiser, Larikwanun. It is time he entering the Remake Version. After that several his brother's ships and special flagship for the Larikwanun Brotherhoods. Let's start the Remake version first.

[Image: Sc5Ip61.jpg]

[Image: oykwwas.jpg]

Lore's

Two years ago when Larikwanun and his brothers Kawanun, Kiwanun, Kowanun and Kuwanun band together to change their island from the Tourist attractions became the Light Cruiser Facility to build their first Light Cruiser, Larikwanun. but Larik Iwanun did not like that way to change their islands become the military activities. After the considerations, only two islands were used to build the Light Cruiser shipyards. After that, they changed again to make the Medium cruiser and Heavy Cruisers. The reason they build their island become the fortress because due to activities from the Alexandria armadas and Elestriazial's Forces using their open sea to the north-west and north from their island as their supply lines. Lead the people of Lariwanuns of fishermen and coral keepers were threatened. With his current cruiser is not reliable to fight against the Alexandrian fleets. Especially their armors and firepowers much better than Larikwanun's ships. With a helps from the Khirihinza's Constructors and Khirin's Family Summoners accelerating their next developments to build the variant cruisers instead of one type. But Larikwanun never forsakes the first design he made of. He proposed to Khirihinza Constructor to upgrade or Remake his ship to become a better than the old one. Weeks later, Larikwanun Remake has completed.

Larikwanun Remake is not so much different from the actual old Larikwanun. Only different is the visual slightly changed. The armaments position still the same, and updated new weapons for the close range by adding 400m Twin Barreled with the smoke canister to blind the enemy sight before they realized what hit them next. However... he sacrificed the Torpedo from the back. In order to make a little space behind to add Fuel Refinery to extend the combats.

Development started after Larikwanun realized the old one not reliable against the latest weapons from the Alexandria Fleets. 23 (based on ppl downloads. XD) Were upgraded or Remake entered. 60 remained on standby to make a mass variant uses.

Armaments

[Image: jDGKwOu.jpg]

Weapons

1x of 400mm Twin Barrel Kwanun Canon. Primary Weapon, APS. Azimuth systems, Good against any naval units. Moderate against fast aircraft or vehicles.

2x of 90mm Kwanun AA Canon. Secondary Weapon, APS. Azimuth systems, Great against aircraft. Moderate against medium and large size vehicles.

2x of 400mm Twin Barrel Kwanun Canon. Support Weapon, APS, Azimuth systems. Great against any units who come close to him. Moderate against far distances.
- Attached 2x of 4 gantry Firework Launchers. Support Weapon, Missiles. Act as Greenade Good against any units who come closer.

1x of Quad Kwanun Autocannons, Secondary, Simple weapons. AA focused. Good against small aircraft.

2x of Twin Kwanun Autocannons, Secondary, Simple weapons. Moderate against any units, Good against small aircraft.

Defensives

4x Kwanun Mixed Flares and Radar Buoys

Misc

1x Hazafajin Repair Ward

Detections

1x Passive Radar 360
3x Camera 90
1x Range Finder 5m Armor
1x Telescope Gimbal

Meet my latest the Remake version in the Light Cruiser Bay to see more. Ah yah... don't forget to visit my old version too. I might use that to train my crews for the next wars against the humias invaders.

[Image: 8Su4wzd.jpg]

~Larikwanun Old Version Download~