Thread Rating:
  • 12 Votes - 3.58 Average
Khirihinza Civil Yard Corp. Maintenance Time~! Boat/ Patrol Boat
2017-08-22, 11:53 PM
RE: Khirihinza Civil Yard Corp.Maintenance Day! Destroyer Class
I think I over did it for the older version of Khirihinza 01 Battleship. Pifff... Should I consider this for the updated version from the older one? Or... Remake version?

[Image: OS2ttCK.png]

[Image: LFKkJlX.png?1]
[Image: 8AIFkbk.jpg]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
2017-08-24, 03:51 AM (This post was last modified: 2017-08-24 06:43 AM by Monklizard.)
RE: Khirihinza Civil Yard Corp.Maintenance Day! Destroyer Class
Before I release "Maintainance Day for the Battleship class" I think I'd like to release the "Remake Version" from the older version... into the polished version. So... Khirihinza 01 is the first BB has been Remake. Come in~!

[Image: hy75KVO.jpg]

[Image: pez5UJW.jpg]

Lore

Long ago the Khirihinza summoners and shamans dreamt of their theme were something like Maghirash Medium Cruiser. Reason? Well... they put their house alike instead of warship bridge I (Monklizard) commonly seen. Their taste even gets wilder and go into the next phase since they have been ridiculed by the Khirin's Family. Unlike Khirin's Family theme, their bridge resembles like a bird totem or personality head figure with wearing their warrior totem bird helmets. The Khirhinza also wears the same helmet as them before half of them were tasted on my..."Steele Helmet" from my pre-war WW2 era. I (Monklizard) can't act like one sided person, to avoid the Khirin's people give me the bad image that because I'm hooked with the Khirihinza for so long. The Khirihinza peoples not so intelligent as the Khirin's people. Or... Southern Region of Kinnaza. As long Khiarna, Suraya, Sarmorx, and Asinuza understands me the reason Im stay with them it should be fine. Especially for Khiarna because I realized she was acting like a normal person. In fact, she was the High Matriarch for Southern Region or...Queen?

Several months later. I heard that the Khirihinza's people begin to mass construction their older Khirihinza 01. Their first pride of their blood and sweats to make their own Battleship class. Although I'd keep remind them to not waste a lot of resources of their... mother nature. They told me to not worry what they had done during my absence to the Neter World. The Khirihinza finalized the brand new blueprint they made of. They begin digging through the older version of Khirihinza 01, scrap everything inside, recolor the warship, modify the old armaments, everything. Two Weeks later, they finally completed a brand new of their... pride of the first Battleship class. Khirihinza 01 Remake was born.

Khirihinza 01 Remake main canons position are still the same, just only new weapons were added. Like a secondary canon, the newest AA they invented, CRAM canons from behind, if the enemy chases them from behind, Missiles... with a modified Fireworks for their traditional festivals turned into the weapons and... torpedos. What the difference is... the entire hull... changed. At least I (Monklizard) can walk around the ship. The odd thing is... they added six or eight bed for the crews? I thought it should be 40 or 50 like the old days at my fatherland era. I'm sure they know what they're doing.

No record so far from me. All I know they might be using 3 the battleship for the modification projects. Could it be one was completed?

Armaments

[Image: zhvWLV4.jpg]

Weapons.

3x of 422mm Twin Hinzaha Canons. APS weapon. Azimuths setup. Three turret at the front. Good against any Naval Units he/she encounter.

2x of 422mm Twin Haizahi Canons. APS weapon. Azimuths setup. Two at the middle, behind. Good against any Naval Units when they come closer at range 550m. Moderate against any naval unit at far.

2x of 250mm Haidanha Auto Canons. APS weapon. Azimuths setup. Two at the middle, front. Mid Range combat. Good against Naval Units.

4x of 80mm Khirihinza MG canon. APS weapon. Azimuth setup. AA purpose. Four at the middle deck. Mid Range. Good against any aircraft units.

1x of 1500mm Triple Sanlura Canons. CRAM weapon. Azimuth setup. Behind. Once reach at 1100mm he/she begin to bombard as much as he/she can, only for the Naval brawler. Good against any Naval Units.

8x of 7m gantry Torpedos. Missile weapon. Azimuth Setup. Below deck at front. Anti Naval and Submarine purpose. Good against Naval Units. Great against Submarine units.

30x of 5m gantry Vertical Missile Launchers. Missile weapon. 30x at Front. AA Purpose. Great against small aircraft's. Moderate against Medium and Large aircraft.

20x of 4m gantry Vertical Missile Launchers. Missile weapon. 20x at Behind. Firecracker purpose. Good against naval units. Great against small naval units.

Defences

Laser Defences

Misc.

4x Khirhinza Cache. It meant for Repair ward~!

Detections

1x Passive Radar
1x Passive Sonar
1x Sonar 360

5x Laser Rangefinder Tracker
4x IR Camera
10x Camera 90

3x Range Finder 5m Armor
1x IR Gimbal
1x Radar Gimbal
2x Camera Gimbal

~Ya can find him/her at~

[Image: OHKlDEb.jpg]

2017-08-26, 05:04 AM (This post was last modified: 2017-08-26 05:05 AM by Monklizard.)
RE: Khirihinza Civil Yard Corp. Battleship Khirihinza 01 Remake!
It's da "Maintainance Time"! Well... Battleship! Quite tough to maintain them... some are slight of change from his/her original shapes. Well here we go

[Image: qMKoobm.jpg]

Ishtirinia II Khirihinza Version

- Removed 1m barrels into the Normal beam barrels.
- All Ring Turret are 3x3 size. It means he/she can rotate faster, durable than 1x1 turret ring.
- Removed the old main canons and replaced a brand new of main canons.
- Removed the old AA and replaced a brand new of AA canons.
- Recolored his/her hull because Ishtirinia II is the Eastern Region Kinnaza theme.
- Make some passages inside the ship. Now ya can walk around as ya please.
- Minor Beamings.

Khirihinza 01 Updated

- All Ring Turret are 3x3 size. It means he/she can rotate faster, durable than 1x1 turret ring.
- Major modification at the Fuel Engines, Weapons, Turret, Hull, Propellers, etc.
- Recolored his/her hull because Khirihinza 01 BB is the Khirihinza people of the Central Region Kinnaza theme.
- Removed overheated Fuel Engines into a proper efficiency.
- Removed the old main canons and replaced a brand new of main canons.
- Removed the old AA and replaced a brand new of AA canons.
- Make some passages inside the ship. Now ya can walk around as ya please.
- Minor Beamings.
- 2x Repair Wards. And also... removed all Repair Bots since my faction is "Self-Regenerating styles" or... Twin Guard styles.

The Informant Battleship Updated

- All Ring Turret are 3x3 size. It means he/she can rotate faster, durable than 1x1 turret ring. Except one. Since that turret already turns faster. XD
- Minor color adjustments and picking up the right colors. So they can resemble as their old days as DWG.
- Renamed the AI Mainframes. So he can have his personalities...as a clan leader of the River Rat.
- Minor Beamings.

~As usual, it's all stored in the~

[Image: j2xYIFa.jpg]

2017-08-26, 06:15 PM
RE: Khirihinza Civil Yard Corp. Maintainance Time~! Battleship Class!
So every time a major update hits you need to take half a month of new stuff to do updates? Sad, cause I always like to see what new way you found to impress me on design's looks.

(2016-10-27 12:13 AM)Chromoid Wrote:  AdNecrias, you have earned this:
[Image: EObLzKD.png]
Bear it with pride, my friend. *salute*
Find all posts by this user
2017-08-26, 11:43 PM (This post was last modified: 2017-08-26 11:47 PM by Monklizard.)
(2017-08-26 06:15 PM)AdNecrias Wrote:  I always like to see what new way you found to impress me on design's looks.

Thanks for looking forward to my design's looks. But, right now I need to settle down all my older design I published needs to do a major update. So far... this naval corp 20% more left to complete all of them.

The reason I do this because my subscribers told me to make a website for the FTD bp's and... also I have one guy helping me to make a... FTD website for my faction, subscriber factions, and "his" faction as well because he taught me a basic website like an HTML and CSS or something XD.

Of course... this maintenance also I might use them for my custom campaign project. I approx the completion all vehicle designs... 30%. Still, long way to go.

I'm actually wanna practice a bit or a lot for the factions theme. Once I complete the certain factions theme. I might open the Threads at the Custom Campaign forum for guidelines.

2017-08-27, 03:36 AM
Oh I'm not saying to not do the maintenance, it's something great to do and keeps your fleet usable.

The thing is, your collection is big enough that any major update means three months of work from you (at my perceived rate) to make sure everything is in working order.

It's a big task and for me it might end up being a pain. So I'm just nodding at your resilience to keep it up.

(2016-10-27 12:13 AM)Chromoid Wrote:  AdNecrias, you have earned this:
[Image: EObLzKD.png]
Bear it with pride, my friend. *salute*
Find all posts by this user
2017-08-27, 09:02 AM
(2017-08-27 03:36 AM)AdNecrias Wrote:  1. It's something great to do and keeps your fleet usable.

2. The thing is, your collection is big enough that any major update means three months of work from you (at my perceived rate) to make sure everything is in working order.

3. It's a big task and for me, it might end up being a pain. So I'm just nodding at your resilience to keep it up.

1. Yeap... I missed my old era when the first time plays FTD with my own styles.

2. Maybe 1 or 2 months. It depends on my work place if I got a free time to finish em with haste.

3. Don't mention that to me... I'd already suffered the pain in many ways... my hands numb... my brain is worn out too much... or sanity was draining out and start to talk to myself during on maintaining/designing/client assignments/cooking.

2017-08-29, 03:47 PM
Its da maintainance time~! Submarine class for easier to me to update em. Im not sure which submarines I forgot to update em. Remind me if ya found any missing subs. Before I when to the painful part... for Automaton Battleship. Lets see whats the improvements I made of.

[Image: ykS1Y4o.jpg]

Sungaburu

- Added PID's for the submarine controller such as... Altitude, Altitude Terrain, Pitch, Roll, Hydrofoils Altitude, Hydrofoil Pitch. bla bla bla more.
- Major overhaul/updates from the hulls are the most, armaments and the other pieces of equipment.
- Removed unnecessary detections for surface types. Because I'm not really sure yet when the Detection is introduced in the Detection Patches. :X
- Recolor his submarine properly to be sure his submarine too dark when submerging in the middle of night battles.
- Renamed AI Mainframes so he can have the personalities.
- Minor Beamings.

Seehund A Early

- Added PID's for the submarine controller such as... Altitude, Altitude Terrain, Pitch, Roll, Hydrofoils Altitude, Hydrofoil Pitch. bla bla bla more.
- Major overhaul/updates from the hulls are the most, armaments and the other pieces of equipment.
- Minor Beamings.

Seehund B

- Minor Beamings.

Sungalaman

- Minor overhaul/updates from the hulls, armaments and the other pieces of equipment.
- Removed old turret from behind, replaced two turrets from the left and right. And... added extra main canon to the middle... behind.
- Changed the old shells for the APS into a something that can perform it well.. in the water I meant for.
- Reposition two docking station for his companions. So they can disembark like a boss. I guess.

Sunga Lerialang

- Rename AI Mainframes so he can have the personalities.
- Added Batteries and RTG's for extra power. If the Fuels are running dry. Controlled by ACB after the battle. So no fuel engines would be running on power. Let the batteries do the job.
- Minor Beamings.

~As usual... all submarine are stationed inside the~

[Image: z8hf5G0.jpg]

2017-09-12, 10:22 PM
RE: Khirihinza Civil Yard Corp. Maintainance Time~! Submarine Class!
Hazafajin is done... and... I forgot Atasvaran also need to be updated. Arrghh Time to overhaul everything inside X_X

[Image: pv71qV0.png]

2017-09-13, 06:17 AM (This post was last modified: 2017-09-13 06:19 AM by Monklizard.)
RE: Khirihinza Civil Yard Corp. Maintainance Time~! Submarine Class!
It's da maintenance time~! The painful part is finally... reach the end. Automaton Battleship class is finished!

[Image: QankqEA.jpg]

Hazafajin Updated

- Removed 1m Barrels and replaced beam barrels.
- Major overhauls from the hulls, armaments, Fuel Engines, etc.
- Rename the AI Mainframes so he can have the personality for his Warship.
- Recolored his warship and minor change from the wood into the alloys since this warship belongs to the Khirin's Family.
- Replaced Khirihinza emblem into the Khirin's Family. Ya can see at on the top of totem head.
- Added 2 healing wards.
- All main canons replaced brand new turrets and 3x3 ring turret.
- Major beam-ish. I'm sure there's still left over the 1m blocks for hulls. Tell me if ya find any left over 1m blocks to me.

Atasvaran Updated

- Removed 1m Barrels and replaced beam barrels.
- Major overhauls from the hulls, armaments, Fuel Engines, etc.
- Rename the AI Mainframes so he can have the personality for his Warship.
- Added PID's to control her altitude. So ya don't see him almost sinking mode. However... its quite jumpy! Heh heh.
- Recolored his warship and change the metal decks into the wooden decks since this is Khirihinza theme.
- Added 2 healing wards. Actually got 2x empty space. But... I think two would be enough XD.
- All main canons and several secondary weapons are replaced brand new turrets and 3x3 ring turret.
- Major beam-ish. I'm sure there's still left over the 1m blocks for hulls. Tell me if ya find any left over 1m blocks to me.

~As usual... I put it two of these into the~

[Image: gJRSn4q.jpg]