Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
SS Update and Replace Thread
2016-12-13, 05:40 PM
RE: SS Update and Replace Thread
Does the 'Update' or the blueprint that DONE isn't written on the description means we can remodel it? I'm not sure about this because one of my friend said that the slot SS faction is full(sorry about bad english ).
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
2016-12-14, 10:07 AM (This post was last modified: 2016-12-14 10:07 AM by Zagskrag.)
RE: SS Update and Replace Thread
The OP hasn't been updated in ages. I don't really recommend using it as reference for anything. If you do wish to contribute to keeping the SS up to date, the best way would be to test the current in-game designs and checking them and discussing the possibility of overhauls/replacements directly with Majyst (he's usually online on Discord).

In general though, if you find some obviously broken things like overheating engines or dysfunctional detection setups, it should be ok to fix those without the need to ask Majyst, but if you're planning to make more drastic changes, I recommend trying to get a green light from Majyst before you spend your time and effort on any potentially unwanted changes.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply