Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
[LH] Hydrovolt ^2
2016-09-08, 02:01 PM
RE: [LH] Hydrovolt ^2
Still jitters like crazy and it's making the silly thing exceedingly hard to hit with cannons (more so than any other sub I've seen so far).

Any chance of fixing this? Looks janky as hell. xD
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
2016-09-08, 04:28 PM
It's probably intentional to get it to dodge shells because it is a godly vehicle.

[Image: DrBGmGy.png]

Join the Universal Supreme Alliance!
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
2016-09-14, 07:25 PM
If so that's quite excessive. It lags like hell just for that reason. How about some shields? How about better shields? I remember Majyst asking me to nerf my Mako submarine for SS. It had internal dediblades to go at around 40 m/s before the drag changes and I had to make it slower. How is this thing balanced in any way? It's a pain to hit and when you do hit it it loses depth control and roll control and faceplants itself into the floor. Not to mention it can't hit anything that goes fast and/or has a Good LAMS. I could have it performing just as well without the exploits and not looking like it's on crack all the time.

I do not apply murder to the vehicle, the murder has the vehicle built around it! -ARCAGNELL0

"If there is no struggle, there is no progress" -Frederick Douglass

(2017-01-23 04:32 PM)Shade Wrote:  I think you can basically stack infinite shields in an arc
2016-09-20, 05:12 PM
What exactly is it that causes the jittering?

I am not responsible for any damage caused by taking my advise without verification of facts.
2016-09-20, 05:15 PM (This post was last modified: 2016-09-20 05:16 PM by ARCAGNELL0.)
(2016-09-20 05:12 PM)Lman94 Wrote:  What exactly is it that causes the jittering?

It's got a monumental amount of rudders on it. And since the heavier the unit is the more turning power they provide this thing basically ista-turns, causing the AI to make very slight corrections every time and therefore causing the jittering.

I do not apply murder to the vehicle, the murder has the vehicle built around it! -ARCAGNELL0

"If there is no struggle, there is no progress" -Frederick Douglass

(2017-01-23 04:32 PM)Shade Wrote:  I think you can basically stack infinite shields in an arc
2016-09-20, 05:34 PM
ah, no wonder it causes lag. not only would it cause the expected issues with physics calculations, but every cycle would also cause the AI to have to recalculate it's path.

I am not responsible for any damage caused by taking my advise without verification of facts.
2016-10-05, 12:02 AM
This thing still jitters like crazy. You need some other method to make it turn quickly besides abusing the drag calculation delay. horizontally oriented hydrofoils maybe? With the new laser parts you could have it keep it's distance and it's speed + laser DPS would still make it a godly ship.