Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
"Capslock" key does not respond on mac OS
2017-10-11, 09:36 AM
"Capslock" key does not respond on mac OS
Not sure if it is just me, but the capslock only works when typing (including when in from the depths) But whenever i try to freeze a ship or follow a shell using capslock nothing happens. Anyone know how to fix?

P.S I've tried switching the input in the launcher but it doesnt pick up any inputs when i try to switch it even when i try to change left-mouse button.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
2017-10-11, 09:40 AM
RE: "Capslock" key does not respond on mac OS
To be able to change a input you have to have your mouse cursor in the field where it sais change button.

There is always a weak-spot if you search Hard enough.

If you fire enough AP at that shield, at some point you're going to come through.

There is no "best" I wouldn't even say there is anything universally good, Good is subjective, I find everything bad even if it's in theory good against this or that.
2017-10-11, 09:42 AM
(2017-10-11 09:40 AM)Skyer Wrote:  To be able to change a input you have to have your mouse cursor in the field where it sais change button.

Just tried; Does not work.
2017-10-11, 10:29 AM
Welcome to the forum!

In order for 'Caps-Lock' to freeze the ship in the air, you need to be in building mode.
To enter building mode you need to press the 'B' key while looking at your vehicle, you will a lot of information on the left of the screen:
[Image: TbXRD9l.jpg]
The left lists most of the keys dedicated to build-mode, including 'Caps-Lock'.

If you see these keys list as in the screenshot and 'Caps-Lock' still doesn't work, then you can try the other keys to see if they work or not.
Also, Caps-Lock will work only on vehicles, not fortresses and structures.

To follow a shell or a missile, you need not to be in build-mode, and to have fired it manually (with the 'Ctrl' key).