Thread Rating:
  • 4 Votes - 4.5 Average
First AlphaMasters League Tournament
2015-10-20, 03:06 AM (This post was last modified: 2015-10-20 03:06 AM by Evil4Zerggin.)
RE: First AlphaMasters League Tournament
Shockwave vs. Bismarck is my favorite match so far. Two great-looking entries, and the battle itself was not too one-sided and had an interesting progression.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
2015-10-20, 03:38 AM
those torps were awesome sauce, also Scroat I really think the video lengths are spot on, keep up the excellent work!
2015-10-20, 03:43 AM
Yeah, that was an awesome fight. I'm glad my entry worked as well as it did, but there's a bunch of improvements I should have made if I'd had the time. The base vehicle constantly nosing up made the torso shoot it a lot, which drained my spares crates rapidly keeping up with all the repairs, and made the base deploy smoke that messed with the torso's lasers. The torso can act as a sub if the base dies, but with that many torpedoes in the water it hardly mattered. Big Grin Congrats Ixos, that's one awesome airbattleship!

[Image: waZQtmR.png]
2015-10-20, 04:31 PM
(2015-10-20 03:43 AM)Kharel Wrote:  Yeah, that was an awesome fight. I'm glad my entry worked as well as it did, but there's a bunch of improvements I should have made if I'd had the time. The base vehicle constantly nosing up made the torso shoot it a lot, which drained my spares crates rapidly keeping up with all the repairs, and made the base deploy smoke that messed with the torso's lasers. The torso can act as a sub if the base dies, but with that many torpedoes in the water it hardly mattered. Big Grin Congrats Ixos, that's one awesome airbattleship!

There's alot of things I could have done better too! Learn from our mistakes and come back with scarier things Big Grin
2015-10-20, 10:05 PM
Nooo, I lost in the loser's ring as well.
Gotta come back with better vehicles next time. Tongue

The original WW2 Lite Campaign, updated
2015-10-20, 10:54 PM
(2015-10-20 10:05 PM)goduranus Wrote:  Nooo, I lost in the loser's ring as well.
Gotta come back with better vehicles next time. Tongue

I feel kinda bad. I knocked you out of the Dual Fatality tournament as well Blush

It was a good battle. I was worried at the start when my missiles kept missing the interceptors, and the Kitakami was outrunning my torpedoes.

Fortunately torpedo spam was enough to get me the 'W' this time. I'm sure we'll meet again for a battle on the high seas Big Grin
2015-10-21, 12:32 AM
Great fights, solid advice on pants, some thoroughly sneaky weenussing, hot pest-on-pest action and solid cabling, what more could the heart desire? Cool

Tis but a scratch!
Boom.
2015-10-21, 10:25 PM
And thus began round 2

Like a snewg in the night
2015-10-22, 12:23 AM

Yeah, first fight lost due to engines running out of oil in the tournament! I proved the system works! Big Grin And boy, did i learn to place absurd amounts of surge protectors in my builds. ^^

Tis but a scratch!
Boom.
2015-10-22, 12:54 AM (This post was last modified: 2015-10-22 12:55 AM by Xaneas.)
(2015-10-22 12:23 AM)carrion Wrote:  
Yeah, first fight lost due to engines running out of oil in the tournament! I proved the system works! Big Grin And boy, did i learn to place absurd amounts of surge protectors in my builds. ^^

I don't think EMP was your biggest problem.
The most dangerous on my missiles are those tight cone frag missiles, that aim for hot things (engine).
Only a few from that tight cone missiles are enough and you dont have a engine anymore.
I think "More weapons" is the answer for your jets.^^