Poll: Do you want air drag reduced?
Yes
No
Yes, and I'm willing to help retrofit faction designs
No, but I'll still help refit faction designs
[Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
Does the community want a reduction in air density?
2018-05-16, 04:32 PM
Does the community want a reduction in air density?
The purpose of this thread (and more importantly, poll) is to ascertain whether the community of this game would want a reduction in air density on Neter, and probably reduction in aerial thrust, which would mean that thrustercraft need more space and power dedicated to lift, acceleration would be different, and most movements would be smoother and less jittery, meaning better accuracy. The main downside is a reduction in the effectiveness of meta thrustercraft, and the redesign of most GT, SD, possibly DWG, a few WF, a decent bit of TG, and a few LH, thrustercraft and other various aircraft, along with the OW Eyrie.

I'm hoping to gauge support of this idea, resulting from Unhinged's thread, to see if people would want this change to FtD to help debuff the current aircraft.

(2017-04-20 06:54 PM)Hikari Wrote:  I made something that has an impact of a type 1a supernova. The projectile already breaks laws of physics by going way past the speed of light.

2000mm HE Dakka Enthusiast
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
Does the community want a reduction in air density? - MizarLuke - 2018-05-16 04:32 PM