Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Steam workshop upload issues 2.02; any way to revert to 2.01 so I can upload again?
2017-09-11, 08:25 PM (This post was last modified: 2017-09-12 05:43 PM by coconut219.)
Bug Steam workshop upload issues 2.02; any way to revert to 2.01 so I can upload again?
(Even though the community of this game is pretty stagnant I figured I'd post here in case anyone still has answers.)

The upload tool has worked (at least somewhat consistently) since I first started playing with the exception of the servers being down a week or two but very rarely.

I have tried uploading vehicles and even small test blueprints for about two weeks now but the uploader refuses to work at all.

I checked a known bug with FTD's cloud folder but the available folder space was still well within' reasonable bounds so I don't think its an issue with that.

Its a longshot, but possibly if there is any way to revert the install to 2.01 it may just be a 2.02 related bug and I will be able to upload and update my backlog of projects on the workshop.

(If anyone actually bothers to read this, I can totally upload an attached clean log of me attempting to upload a test blueprint. I don't actually know if that shows up in logs though but you're the expert after all... probably?)

.zip  workshop_output_log.zip (Size: 10.94 KB / Downloads: 8)

[Image: wpidR4E.png]
"Putting a bunch of quotes in your signature to seem smart makes
you look like an egotistical prick most of the time."
-Videogames
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
Steam workshop upload issues 2.02; any way to revert to 2.01 so I can upload again? - coconut219 - 2017-09-11 08:25 PM