Thread Rating:
  • 2 Votes - 5 Average
5-way connected wireless receiver
2018-01-12, 12:24 AM (This post was last modified: 2018-01-12 12:26 AM by Richard Dastardly.)
5-way connected wireless receiver
As the title says, I'd like the wireless receiver made into a 5-way connector block at best ( assuming it's open on one side for the actual antenna ). I keep running into situations where I've had to put two antennae down back to back to make everything connected, which is patently silly. Just 2-way or 3-way would also work.

Poke my boat! mostly pre-2.0 learning & catalogue thread - Update: Heavy & light tanks 07/04/18 for 2.1. 6 ships made 2.0 aware. If it's not AotE I can't do it regularily - sea -> post processing -> eyestrain.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
2018-01-15, 01:15 PM (This post was last modified: 2018-01-15 01:16 PM by MaNiPuLaTedFuZe.)
RE: 5-way connected wireless receiver
I agree. Having a cube based receiver/transmitter would be awesome too, as well, digging 2 blocks deep into the hull of a ship just to place a piece of detection equipment can be quite the nuisance and a weak spot. Though I would really appreciate a block based Receiver just so i can connect to equipment with ease.

EDIT: Just a note that the rating I gave may or not have been caused by a miss-click.
2018-01-17, 06:11 PM
RE: 5-way connected wireless receiver
yep, +1

(2017-04-20 06:54 PM)Hikari Wrote:  I made something that has an impact of a type 1a supernova. The projectile already breaks laws of physics by going way past the speed of light.

2000mm HE Dakka Enthusiast