From The Depths - Forum
Please wacth our fan-made movie at FTDJP!!!! - Printable Version

+- From The Depths - Forum (http://www.fromthedepthsgame.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Alpha (/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Forum: General discussion (/forumdisplay.php?fid=17)
+--- Thread: Please wacth our fan-made movie at FTDJP!!!! (/showthread.php?tid=26259)

Pages: 1 2 3 4

Please wacth our fan-made movie at FTDJP!!!! - vinecnt_JP - 2017-01-03 07:11 PM

Please consider localizing your game into Japanese, and we're ready to assist you if you decide to do so!!!

We, Japanese, also love your game!!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4V4sSJavqZY

RE: Please wacth our fan-made movie at FTDJP!!!! - Chromoid - 2017-01-03 07:13 PM

Greetings from America! Glad you are enjoying this game as much as we are. Love the video!

RE: Please wacth our fan-made movie at FTDJP!!!! - ShaadowMaaster - 2017-01-03 07:15 PM

That is awesome! Out of curiosity would you mind if this was made the official trailer if Nick was interested? Smile

RE: Please wacth our fan-made movie at FTDJP!!!! - Conn Seanery - 2017-01-03 07:19 PM

Truly amazing

GET THIS ON THE STEAM STORE PAGE NOW

also I want some of these effects ingame

RE: Please wacth our fan-made movie at FTDJP!!!! - Monklizard - 2017-01-03 10:53 PM

Speechless. Nizeee lightning effect ya applied. Great! In the end, the stuff of nightmare... Ohmu. Big Grin

RE: Please wacth our fan-made movie at FTDJP!!!! - Nick Smart - 2017-01-03 11:12 PM

Great video! Really great action shots! glad you are loving the game Big Grin

RE: Please wacth our fan-made movie at FTDJP!!!! - Le Sir - 2017-01-03 11:18 PM

Indeed, very good video.

Maybe use this for the Steam page, including some up to date screenshots?

RE: Please wacth our fan-made movie at FTDJP!!!! - Snakehead - 2017-01-04 12:16 AM

I don't know what country im in its either France or UK
Not sure what country the channel islands are in

RE: Please wacth our fan-made movie at FTDJP!!!! - Chromoid - 2017-01-04 12:23 AM

(2017-01-04 12:16 AM)Snakehead Wrote:  I don't know what country im in its either France or UK
Not sure what country the channel islands are in

A quick Google search indicates that your home is a separate government unto itself, though the UK is charged with its defense and international relations. Depending on which island you live on, you're either part of the Bailiwick of Jersey (Jersey island), or the Bailiwick of Guernsey (Guernsey, Alderney, Sark, and some smaller islands).

They are separate from each other and uniquely sovereign over their own territory. A pretty cool place to live, it sounds like!

RE: Please wacth our fan-made movie at FTDJP!!!! - ScarletDevil - 2017-01-04 01:25 AM

This is amazing. I vote we use this as a official trailer.