From The Depths - Forum

Full Version: I'M BAAAACCCCKKKK
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hello all and as you have likely noticed, I have returned to these forums.
Now the newer users probably don't remember me, I just lost interest in the game, and I was sad because I knew i loved if but it just wasn't entertaining me anymore.
As someone who knows how stuff works I figured, maybe I had been overexposed to it.
So i left for some time and now im back!
Just let be known I wont resume my old projects off the back, the Empire of The Isles is dead, lets face it, but I might restart my age of sail campaign at some point, since people seem to have renewed interest, and with the similar campaign being made by someone else (Who I've talked too, its interesting as a concept but they focus less on accuracy and more on coolness it seems) it would be interesting.
So, I hope I don't annoy anyone by being back, I my returned presence annoys you im sorry.
PS, my grammar has gotten better, you likely noticed, and my skills with computers have increased dramatically, though i still have the same computer that is really a potato in disguise
Welcome back! ‘Tis good to see you here!
I have no real interest in the game and have not for a good long while.
Off Topic threads are all still holding on to life, due to ~5 people.
(2017-12-07 04:47 AM)Minecraft Zerneas Wrote: [ -> ]Welcome back! ‘Tis good to see you here!
I have no real interest in the game and have not for a good long while.
Off Topic threads are all still holding on to life, due to ~5 people.

I noticed, hopefully more Peaple start coming, it’s a lot quieter here then it used to be
Sillys
So many old FtDers are coming back!
I knew it! the prophecy was true, this is the final battle between good and bots!
(2017-12-07 06:21 AM)ComradeGreen Wrote: [ -> ]So many old FtDers are coming back!
I knew it! the prophecy was true, this is the final battle between good and bots!

indeed, I am the reluctant hero against the chaos of the Bots...
Not really, but jokes, i have them
I think a lot are here less for college finals and other work, perhaps getting ready for the holidays too.

Welcome Back!!! Though I don't really recognize you, except in a few old threads.
(2017-12-07 03:57 PM)MizarLuke Wrote: [ -> ]I think a lot are here less for college finals and other work, perhaps getting ready for the holidays too.

Welcome Back!!! Though I don't really recognize you, except in a few old threads.

Yeah, the closest thing to a mark I likely left on these forums when I left was probably “that one guy who had some good ideas but often lost interest and was also part of that annoying Lemming Termin8er Ciaranhappy trio that was sometimes productive but mostly just annoying jokes about lemmings, scatology, and Imperialism respectively” but I can be proud of that! So you likely don’t know too too much about me before my hiatus, I was known for one, the things mentioned in qoutations, and some others, Peaple liked my skill t making pretty things and some Peaple likes my lore stuff, I mostly just screwed around and posted FTD related nonsense.
I didn't leave the forums, I just stay on the Discord.
THE GODAMN DISCORD.
I WANT TO BE UNBANNED SO BAD.
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's