From The Depths - Forum

Full Version: Token of territory negotiation (107-barrel 500mm 8m cannon system)(10k block warning)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
We have a 100-barrel cram monster but now there´s an APS monster as well.

Less blocks, smaller stalk, faster firing...but less damage per shell and it´s volatile, as one can imagine when its crammed to the max with HE Shells haha.

[Image: iXkpGQS.jpg]

Have fun experimenting!
Oh lords.... another one..... lol

You are almost entirely the reason I have a 'fun but impractical' folder in my cannon raft folder Mr Char_charodon

(2017-09-13 08:13 PM)Char_charodon Wrote: [ -> ]We have a 100-barrel cram monster but now there´s an APS monster as well.

Less blocks, smaller stalk, faster firing...but less damage per shell and it´s volatile, as one can imagine when its crammed to the max with HE Shells haha.

[Image: iXkpGQS.jpg]

Have fun experimenting!
mainly writing here to look it up from home, but yes, searching my chin on the floor, wondering how could I make it fly...
(2017-09-14 12:03 PM)Normal69 Wrote: [ -> ]mainly writing here to look it up from home, but yes, searching my chin on the floor, wondering how could I make it fly...

Just place it on the ship and shoot from it and your ship will fly.
(2017-09-14 01:27 PM)Iladge Wrote: [ -> ]
(2017-09-14 12:03 PM)Normal69 Wrote: [ -> ]mainly writing here to look it up from home, but yes, searching my chin on the floor, wondering how could I make it fly...

Just place it on the ship and shoot from it and your ship will fly.

propulsion included
(2017-09-14 01:27 PM)Iladge Wrote: [ -> ]Just place it on the ship and shoot from it and your ship will fly.

You are genial.
I should simply dock it - no recoil at all.
Thank you!
(2017-09-15 09:20 AM)Normal69 Wrote: [ -> ]
(2017-09-14 01:27 PM)Iladge Wrote: [ -> ]Just place it on the ship and shoot from it and your ship will fly.

You are genial.
I should simply dock it - no recoil at all.
Thank you!

No, you are genious! I would test this as soon as I can!

UPDATE: Oh my, this is works!!!
Is anyone gonna make an airship with 1 of these, 1 of the CRAM version, along with comparable laser, PAC, and missile systems? I would love to see that....
I thought the CRAM one was scary. This is on another level of dakka-spam.
I wonder if you could put 4 of these on the 4 bottoms corners of a cube and see how high it would go.
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's