From The Depths - Forum

Full Version: The Aubrey-Maturin Lodge (general discussions)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Here you find yourselves, kindly sirs and ladies, at the Aubrey/Maturin Estates in the albionic highlands.

We hope you enjoy your stay, have a good time, and lead many fruitful and considerate discussions to your hearths content; All with goodly gentleman' s/gentlewoman's conduct of course.

Feel free to discuss campaign and age of sail related topics here.

What is your favourite battle from the Age of sails era?
Do you have a favourite captain or Admiral?
Do you have a favourite ship?
What is your favourite Action on the high seas?
I see you succesfully obtained forums, next step i would recommend is to request Submission forums (Like i have) so it will be easier to organize submissions from people.

I should take a closer look at this campaign after i get back from vacation, looks interesting. I, myself tried to make a Age of Sail campaign, but sadly i found myself incapable of making nice looking ships so i turned to tanks (and thats were i stuck)
(2017-07-16 07:07 PM)mrvecz Wrote: [ -> ]I see you succesfully obtained forums, next step i would recommend is to request Submission forums (Like i have) so it will be easier to organize submissions from people.

I should take a closer look at this campaign after i get back from vacation, looks interesting. I, myself tried to make a Age of Sail campaign, but sadly i found myself incapable of making nice looking ships so i turned to tanks (and thats were i stuck)

Thanks! That's not the worst idea I suppose. I took a quick look at how you organised yours and that would make sense. Wink

Well, there's still some work to be done but it's playable. I do not expect a huge influx of community designs however. As it is, the campaign is quite niche and not very well known I think. The number of people who would want to share a design is even smaller I suppose.

I hope you have a very nice vacation then, and fun with the campaign once you get back!
Reference URL's