From The Depths - Forum

Full Version: [SD] Overhaul
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Doing the Full SD overhaul, so lots of new units can be made.

I will post a new thread with Style guidelines here shortly that should be much looser than previous guidelines.
http://www.fromthedepthsgame.com/forum/s...#pid324311

This thread is for listing what designs need update and what New designs may be made.
If a design is being Deleted, I wont list it.

All designs can have general updates for fixing bad/ outdated systems

This list reflect FP/Difficulties of where I will put them and not what they are listed in game.

Legend: Hover Interceptor Rapid Heavy Satellite
Easy:

Transient (cargo ship)
Stardust 5 FPs
Wrath 5 FPs DONE
Pulsar 8 FPs
Gemini 10 FPs DONE
Velocity Replace, Interceptor, super fast
Nightmare 20 FPs
O.P.L.A.C 20 FPs
Carnage 20 FPs DONE
NEW 30 FP-ish Rapid Assault or Heavy
Nebula 40 FPs DONE

Regular
Flare 10 FPs
Shooting Star 10 FPs
Fusion 12 FPs
Vindicator Open replacement (Interceptor or small Rapid)
Nova 25 FPs DONE
Andromada 30 FPs (I have replaced it, not Live yet) DONE
Archangel 35 FPs
Quasar 35 FPs Severe Flying issues, needs help
Duskblade 35 FPs
Corona 40 FPs
New 40ish FPs Heavy Style
Scarlet Scythe 45 FPs The nose Needs re-sculpted to reflect the Nose of a Rapid Unit.

Expert
Wyvern 20 FPs
Fission 30 FPs
Palladium 35 FPs
Omega Nightmare 40 FPs
Galaxy 55 FPs
4 New Units. Interceptor, Rapid or Heavy

Godly
Dark Star 50 FPs UPGRADE
Bishop 35 FPs UPGRADE
7 New Units. Interceptor, Rapid or Heavy
One 80FP godly coming right up!
So just to clarify, everything on this list can be updated? Along with a whole bunch of new designs that can be built?
(2017-04-21 06:24 AM)Lord Mackeroth Wrote: [ -> ]So just to clarify, everything on this list can be updated? Along with a whole bunch of new designs that can be built?

Yes, everything can be updated, including rebuilding bad weapon systems, adding details from the style guidelines thread, reinforcing armor, changing engines, or painting to make uniform (such as many rapid assault designs are too red, should be more black) etc, etc
Another stupid question: the Scarlet Dawn arrived on Neter in an interstellar ship, right? And they were all in stasis for that. What ship was that? The Scarlet Dawn (ship)? 'Cause that's not fit for interstellar travel, let me tell you. Also, don't they have orbital factories? Are they in the game? Because I don't remember ever seeing them.
Potential 80FP Godly, the Event Horizon (name pending)

The barrels are ugly ATM to compensate for the shorter propellant burn lengths in 2.00

Also it is currently 11924 blocks so I'm gonna leave those for shields

Other name ideas:
Meteor
Asteroid
Supernova
Hypernova
Centauri
Singularity
Kugelblitz (physics term for black hole made of energy)
Dominion

[Image: attachment.php?aid=43710]
Velocity replacement on the way. Would you mind if it's slightly larger to compensate for it being faster and tougher?
(2017-04-22 12:54 PM)GiantSnake Wrote: [ -> ]Velocity replacement on the way. Would you mind if it's slightly larger to compensate for it being faster and tougher?

It should be larger, the Micro jets that exist in SD i really don't like. I feel that things that small dont really compete on an SD level, so replacements id prefer in that 1-3k block range i stated for Interceptors. Existing Velocity is around 350 blocks, too small to be effective.
Would anyone mind if I started work on the Nightmare?
I'll place it in this post once it's finished.
(2017-04-22 04:02 PM)Minecraft Zerneas Wrote: [ -> ]Would anyone mind if I started work on the Nightmare?
I'll place it in this post once it's finished.

there is a replacement for it already. The name at least.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Reference URL's