From The Depths - Forum

Full Version: TG HQ mech: Divinity Finished
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
This is my Take on a joint eros/thanatos HQ build, though it is still unfinished, with only a few details left to go, here are the pics:

[attachment=35786]

[attachment=35787]

[attachment=35788]

[attachment=35789]

[attachment=35790]

and the stats:

block count: around 6900
volume: 12000
price: 14k mat
speed: 29 m/s
and a horribly designed yet somehow effective mess of a shield bubble (reflect) and four 25x25 long range disrupt shields.
and the weapons:
primary weaponry: 1 400mm spamcannon firing 1m inertial heat rounds at 2800 RPM, a 2 combiner 4Q laser W/ 900 damage and 21 AP and an impact PAC with approx 13K damage.
Secondary weapons: 18 5 block missiles and 18 4 block missiles. all pure frag
AA weapons: a 3k damage EMP PAC, and a tri barrel advanced cannon firing airburst frag rounds, the latter of which sucks and is almost purely for decoration.

so, To do, EDIT: all finished, yay!

upgrade lams and remove blind spots: done
finish full shield coverage: no longer a full shield bubble, but it covers the front, which will turn to face the enemy
upgrade torso laser system: done
finish torso walkable interior: done

I have also greatly improved the aesthetic of the right arm (laser/PAC), but hte computer I am currently on is a toaster that doesn't understand what a screenshot is, so the aesthetic changes wont be visible through the screenshots.

Any criticism would be helpful, and I will try to act on it
Shameless bump incoming...

Bump.
I like it. It already looks better than what I tried to build, I guess I am unable to build anything that looks good Sad

Those wheels at the front and back (http://fromthedepthsgame.com/forum/attac...aid=35786) do stick out a little bit, you could probably move them a little further in and put more armor in front of them.

Performance wise I cant say anything, I do not have the time to download and test it atm Sad
(2016-12-14 09:03 PM)JOJOBRN Wrote: [ -> ]I like it. It already looks better than what I tried to build, I guess I am unable to build anything that looks good Sad

Those wheels at the front and back (http://fromthedepthsgame.com/forum/attac...aid=35786) do stick out a little bit, you could probably move them a little further in and put more armor in front of them.

Performance wise I cant say anything, I do not have the time to download and test it atm Sad

Thank you, though I must say after looking at it your design most certainly isn't ugly or anything.
Also, the reason for those wheels is so that it cant get stuck on terrain, even if the Gemini lakes (the place where the fortress will be) are rather flat. still might consider removing them.
How the absolute **** is it firing 400mm rounds at 2800 RPM?!?
It looks good and I like the idea.
Reference URL's