From The Depths - Forum

Full Version: Open Slots list *READ THIS BEFORE SUBMITTING*
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Building guidelines for the campaign can be found here.
Building guidelines for HQ, RZ and elite designs can be found here.

Below are the designs we still need. As we are already having problems with a surplus of designs any design that hasn't been submitted to an open slot or to a specific request will have a minuscule chance of being accepted.

All drones, planes, buildings, airships and similar will be taken straight from the main campaign to save space and maintenance, unless otherwise mentioned.

DWG:
All slots are filled.

OW:
All slots are filled.

WF:
All slots are filled.

LH:
All slots are filled.

TG:
1 HQ Mech which must be superior to and more interesting than the current placeholder (Juggernaut). We don't want a yet another generic mech that just happens to be a bit bigger than the rest, Juggernaut already performs that role amicably.

SS:
All slots have been filled.

The above listed "Elite Tanks" are to be a little smaller than HQs, but simply a mega tank meant for killing things. It will be a rare spawn.
I am confused by the DWG list: They have the Touareg as a RZ tank, I assume magma8520's Wurm is considered for elite tank, and there is the Land Marauder proposed for HQ, unless the later doesn't cut the mustard and is relegated to elite tank status.
(2016-05-26 04:35 PM)karbengo Wrote: [ -> ]I am confused by the DWG list: They have the Touareg as a RZ tank, I assume magma8520's Wurm is considered for elite tank, and there is the Land Marauder proposed for HQ, unless the later doesn't cut the mustard and is relegated to elite tank status.

Sorry, i forgot about the Land Marauder Blush

It is the HQ. Ill edit the list.

The Wurm, i dont know what to do with. Its too small for the RZ Tank and too Small/weak for the Elite Tank.
Good that you asked, I was going to ask the same question. Wurm I thought could make for a second RF before I knew for sure that only one was going to be taken. Don't know what to do with it either, perhaps it could be thrown in as a subspawn for the Land Marauder but it'd need some work before it can be accepted.

Anyhow, updating the list and checking if the Megathreads are up to date too.
(2016-05-26 05:06 PM)BaronBaconeer Wrote: [ -> ]Good that you asked, I was going to ask the same question. Wurm I thought could make for a second RF before I knew for sure that only one was going to be taken. Don't know what to do with it either, perhaps it could be thrown in as a subspawn for the Land Marauder but it'd need some work before it can be accepted.

Anyhow, updating the list and checking if the Megathreads are up to date too.

The Wurm (IMO) is above all the DWG tanks in fighting strength except for War Rig due to it's sheer force of the rig's CRAMs.
If we remove the resource gatherers and cleared the deck of resource boxes it'll have plenty of space for more weapons, so does the side simple cannon broadsides.

Does the DWG has an artillery? i think it could fit into that, the Wurm main gun outranges all DWG units cannons atm, while the chance of hitting a moving target with such velocity and range is small, it could be used to assault the player's fortress....i guess.

or.... well,we can remove the wheels and make it a pretty decoration structure ala the Gantry somewhere. *scratches head*
i have this tank, which was made with this campaign in mind, not sure which faction it could serve, but it has 2 lasers and a plow with rams on front and shields all around

[Image: c8U1rVg.jpg]

[Image: q40ixZ9.jpg]

[Image: 4k9HBsK.jpg]
is this the first mention of elite tanks? what kind of requirnments and sizes do they have?
(2016-06-02 10:48 PM)Albino Wrote: [ -> ]is this the first mention of elite tanks? what kind of requirements and sizes do they have?

about 1-2k smaller than the HQ Tanks. Doesnt matter much as long as its not bigger than thr faction HQ
I think it was Majyst being torn between my Omnitorus and Obnosis's Goliath that caused the creation of Elite tanks... Tongue
(2016-06-03 03:27 AM)Confidentbottle Wrote: [ -> ]I think it was Majyst being torn between my Omnitorus and Obnosis's Goliath that caused the creation of Elite tanks... Tongue

I want to make one, but im nub at making efficiency builds xD
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's